Thursday, December 27, 2012

i'm moving!

 
christmas has come and gone
 
and blogger says my space for pictures is gone as well
 
the free part of blogger is just for words
 
pictures will eventually cost you~
 
my intention of doing a blog was to share pictures & stories
 
not have advertisers & sell stuff
 
but now
 
 i can only share stories on this blog, no pictures
 
in all fairness to blogger, i can share pictures i've already posted
 
but i can not upload new pictures without paying
 
&
 
the hubs gifted me a new camera for christmas
 
and i'm certain i'll want to share them with you!
 
so......
 
you can find me at
 
 
i would love for you to drop by for a visit!
 
 
i hope you had a merry little christmas!
 
~*~
 
the end....well sort of
 
 
 


1 comment:

Sherri B. said...

I also will be moving my blog after I am back in good working order.

Thanks for letting us know and I will go and add your new blog to my reader list! xo